Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Naruto Poll →

I've known Naruto since I was in elementary school but I've never really watched it. I recently watched it and now I'm in episode 155. I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh before, but I got bored so I watched Naruto instead. It's kind of addicting I must say. 

Every anime I watch, I always pick a 'favorite', but watching Naruto I can't really pick a favorite.  At the start, I chose Sasuke as my favorite, but while watching I tend to change to Gaara, Neji, Rock Lee, Kiba and Shikamaru. I can't stick to one cause the anime gives all of them a part and let's them show what they are capable of.  

At the start I chose Sasuke cause he's so cool and strong; Rock Lee's perseverance and funny and bubbly attitude; Shikamaru's thinking ability and too-cool-for-school attitude; Gaara's cool and mysterious side; Neji's looks and cocky attitude and Kiba's..... I just like Kiba ;)

I created a poll at the right side of the page. Please answer it. It will be a basis for my following post.  If somehow the poll doesn't work or you have some other 'favorite character' feel free to comment your answers. Thank you  =)

1 comment:

  1. Itachi! <3
    Because of his reasons for doing all the stuff that he did >.<

    ReplyDelete